Welcome to the Ohio League for Nursing
Upcoming OLN Events
- March 2, 2015 - Nurse's Day at the Statehouse - Click here to Register
- April 7, 2016 - OLN 2016 Pre-Summit - Addressing Workplace Bullying: From Victim to Champion - Laura Dzurec, PhD, PMHCNS-BC, ANEF, Dean & Professor, Widener University School of Nursing - Dublin Embassy Suites - Click Here to Register - Please Sign In first if you are an OLN member to access member prices.
- April 8, 2016 - OLN Education Summit 2016 - Transforming the Landscape of Nursing Education - Keynote Speaker - Jan Jones-Schenk DHSc, RN, NE-BC, National Director College of Health Professions, Western Governors University - Dublin Embassy Suites
1. Click Here to Register - Please Sign In first if you are an OLN member to access member prices.
2. Exhibitor Registration / Sponsorship Information
- May 6, 2016 - 26th Annual Nurse Week Luncheon - Windows on the River, Cleveland - Details to follow
OLN 2016 Nursing Programs in Ohio Brochure Update
Update for 2016 Nursing Programs in Ohio Brochure - If you are updating information for a currently listed program, you should have received an email with a link to your listing. If you are submitting a NEW listing for the 2016 Nursing Programs in Ohio please CLICK HERE to be directed to the appropriate link for submission. Updates and NEW submissions are due by February 17, 2016. New publication will be distributed at the 2016 OLN Education Summit on April 7 & 8, 2016. Thank you.
OLN Call For Awards
Members of the OLN are encouraged to suggest candidates to be considered for 2016 Awards. Nominations are being accepted for: Innovations in Nursing, Outstanding Service, and Outstanding Excellence in Teaching. Nominations should be submitted online by February 15, 2016. Please click here to make a nomination today!
Other Upcoming Nursing Events
(These events are listed as part of an Agency Supporter Membership or the agency has purchased listing space)
- 2015 Nursing Programs in Ohio Brochure or you can request a copy from the OLN office by sending a self-addressed 6 x 9 manilla envelope with two (2) $.46 stamps or a larger 9 x 12 manilla envelope with $1.20 postage and one will be mailed.
Ohio League for Nursing
20545 Center Ridge Road, Suite 205
Rocky River, Ohio 44116
(440) 331-2721 - FAX: (440) 331-2744