Welcome to the Ohio League for Nursing
Upcoming OLN Events
- March 26, 2015 - OLN Education Pre-Summit - Columbus - From Evidence to Action: Effective Integration of TeamSTEPPS Strategies and Resources in Nursing Education - Robert L. Smith, PhD, Patricia A. Sharpnack DNP, RN, CNE, NEA-BC, ANEF and Laura Goliat DNP, RN, FNP-BC - Click Here to Register Today. Earlybird Registration EXTENDED to Friday, March 6, 2015.
- March 27, 2015 - OLN Education Summit - Columbus - Enhancing the Future of Nursing Through Leadership & Diversity - Keynote Speaker - Beverly Malone PhD, RN, FAAN CEO - Click Here to Register Today. Earlybird Registration EXTENDED to Friday, March 6, 2015.
Exhibitor / Sponsor / Program Ad information below. Scroll down for link.
- May 8, 2015 - 25th Annual Nurse Week Luncheon - Windows on the River - Cleveland
OLN Call for Awards
Click here to submit a nomination for one of the OLN Awards. Categories include: Outstanding Excellence in Teaching; Innovations in Nursing; and Outstanding Service. Please submit nominations no later than March 6, 2015. Awards will be presented at the OLN Education Summit on March 27, 2015.
OLN Education Summit - Exhibitor Contract / Sponsor Contract / Program Ads
Click here to submit an Exhibitor Contract / Sponsor Contract / Program Ad for the OLN Education Summit - March 27, 2015. Payment can be made online by credit card or by check with printed invoice from website. Please contact Terri Klopp - email@example.com with any questions.
Other Upcoming Nursing Events
(These events are listed as part of an Agency Supporter Membership or the agency has purchased listing space)
- March 19 & 20, 2015 - National Telehealth Conference: Leveraging Telehealth Across Care Delivery and Academic Settings - Presented by University of Cincinnati College of Nursing and UC Health - Click Here for more information.
- 2014 Nursing Programs in Ohio Brochure or you can request a copy from the OLN office by sending a self-addressed 6 x 9 manilla envelope with two (2) $.46 stamps or a larger 9 x 12 manilla envelope with $1.10 postage and one will be mailed.
Ohio League for Nursing
20545 Center Ridge Road, Suite 205
Rocky River, Ohio 44116
(440) 331-2721 - FAX: (440) 331-2744