Welcome to the Ohio League for Nursing
Upcoming OLN Events
March 5, 2014 - Nurses Day at the Statehouse - Terri Gaffney, MPA, RN, from the American Nurses Association will
be the keynote speaker
- March 18, 2014 - Northeast Region Membership Meeting held in conjunction with GCNA. Workplace Violence Within Healthcare. Click here for registration information.
- April 3, 2014 - OLN 2014 Education Pre-Summit Conference - Concept Based Curriculum - Donna Ignatavicius - Dublin Embassy Suites - Click Here to Register Today!
- April 4, 2014 - OLN 2014 Education Summit - Education & Practice: Joining Forces to Prepare Tomorrow's Nurse - Keynote: Judith Halstead, PhD, RN, FAAN, ANEF, Immediate Past President NLN - Dublin Embassy Suites - Click Here to Register Today!
We still have a few Exhibitor Spaces Available - Please submit paperwork by March 1, 2014 - Click Here for Exhibitor Information
- May 9, 2014 - Nurse Week Luncheon - Windows on the River
OLN 2014 SPRING ELECTION
Please click here to cast your vote in the OLN 2014 Spring Election. Being elected are: Treasurer, Board Members and Nominating Committee Members. Election will be open for voting until midnight March 20, 2014. Vote TODAY! Click here to vote.
2014 OLN Call for Award Nominations
Click here to make a nomination for the OLN Awards to be presented at the OLN Education Summit on April 4, 2014. Seeking nominations for Outstanding Excellence in Teaching, Outstanding Service Award and Innovations in Nursing. Nominations should be submitted by March 12, 2014. Thank you.
Other Upcoming Nursing Events
(These events are listed as part of an Agency Supporter Membership or the agency has purchased listing space)
- Herzing University Nursing Scholarship Available! RN to BSN Bridge Scholarship
$5,000 & MSN Program Scholarship $2,000 - Click here for more information.
March 20-21, 2014 - National TeleHealth Conference - Transforming Healthcare Delivery and Academic Curriculum - University of Cincinnati College of Nursing - Earlybird Registration Until March 4, 2014 - For more information click here. To register click here.
- 2013 Nursing Programs in Ohio Brochure or you can request a copy from the OLN office by sending a self-addressed 6 x 9 manilla envelope with two (2) $.46 stamps or a larger 9 x 12 manilla envelope with $1.10 postage and one will be mailed.
Ohio League for Nursing
20545 Center Ridge Road, Suite 205
Rocky River, Ohio 44116
(440) 331-2721 - FAX: (440) 331-2744