Welcome to the Ohio League for Nursing
Upcoming OLN Events
- February 18, 2015 - Nurses Day at the Statehouse - Columbus - Click Here to Register
- March 26, 2015 - OLN Education Pre-Summit - Columbus - TeamSTEPPS - Robert L. Smith, PhD, Patricia A. Sharpnack DNP, RN, CNE, NEA-BC, ANEF and Laura Goliat DNP, RN, FNP-BC
- March 27, 2015 - OLN Education Summit - Columbus - Enhancing the Future of Nursing Through Leadership & Diversity - Keynote Speaker - Beverly Malone PhD, RN, FAAN CEO - Call for Abstracts and Exhibitor / Sponsor / Program Ad information below. Scroll down for link.
- May 8, 2015 - 25th Annual Nurse Week Luncheon - Windows on the River - Cleveland
OLN Call for Nominations
Click here to submit a nomination for the OLN Spring Election. Nominations are being accepted for the following positions - President-Elect, Board Member-at-Large, Nominating Committee. Please submit nominations by February 6, 2015. Elections will be held online in February with results being announced at the OLN Education Summit on March 27, 2015.
OLN Call for Awards
Click here to submit a nomination for one of the OLN Awards. Categories include: Outstanding Excellence in Teaching; Innovations in Nursing; and Outstanding Service. Please submit nominations no later than February 14, 2015. Awards will be presented at the OLN Education Summit on March 27, 2015.
OLN Education Summit - Exhibitor Contract / Sponsor Contract / Program Ads
Click here to submit an Exhibitor Contract / Sponsor Contract / Program Ad for the OLN Education Summit - March 27, 2015. Payment can be made online by credit card or by check with printed invoice from website. Please contact Terri Klopp - firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Other Upcoming Nursing Events
(These events are listed as part of an Agency Supporter Membership or the agency has purchased listing space)
- Herzing University Nursing Scholarship - Click Here for more information
- The Scleroderma Foundation is hosting a FREE Breakast CME/CNE "The Lung in Scleroderma" in Columbus, Ohio on December 6, 2014 from 8:00am-11:15am at the Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel. For program invitation go to www.scleroderma.org/cme
- 2014 Nursing Programs in Ohio Brochure or you can request a copy from the OLN office by sending a self-addressed 6 x 9 manilla envelope with two (2) $.46 stamps or a larger 9 x 12 manilla envelope with $1.10 postage and one will be mailed.
Ohio League for Nursing
20545 Center Ridge Road, Suite 205
Rocky River, Ohio 44116
(440) 331-2721 - FAX: (440) 331-2744