Ohio Action Coalition Volunteer Co-Chair Application
SCROLL DOWN TO Complete the Application
MAKE SURE TO CLICK "SUBMIT" After Completing this Form TO FINALIZE YOUR APPLICATION
Please fill out the information below completely and
make the appropriate selection(s).
OAC Work Group Descriptions:
- Increase BSN's in the Workforce - increase the number of BSN-educated nurses in the workforce to 80% by 2020.
- Leadership and Advanced Education - increase the number of MSN-prepared nurses, double the number of doctorally-prepared nurses by 2020, and ensure that nurses engage in lifelong learning and serving on boards.
- Residency Programs/Transition to Practice - identify best practices for nurse residency and transition to practice programs.
- Scope of Practice/Nurses Practicing to the Fullest Extent of License - identify scope of practice barriers and strategies for overcoming those barriers.
- Data/Research - pull together available information about the nursing workforce in Ohio and develop recommendations for data collection.
- Diversity - Increase diversity in the nursing workforce.
- Culture of Health - nurses accelerating progress in Health, Well-Being, and Equity
Once you have completed the application for the selected work group your application will be forwarded to the OAC Co-Leads, James Guliano and Jane F. Mahowald. Thank you for your interest in the Ohio Action Coalition.